2 Series MSO Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
The 2 Series MSO is a full-featured, realtime touchscreen oscilloscope in a compact, portable form factor that feels like a tablet
Tektronix 2 Series MSO Mixed Signal Oscilloscope
Unlock more space on your bench without compromising performance. At only 1.5 inches thick and less than 4 pounds, the 2 Series MSO is a full-featured, realtime touchscreen oscilloscope in a compact, portable form factor that feels like a tablet. On the benchtop, in the classroom, or to the field, take it wherever your measurement challenges take you.
Compact oscilloscope for daily debug and test
Though small enough to fit into a laptop bag, the 2 Series MSO offers bandwidths up to 500 MHz with a max sample rate of 2.5 GS/s and is available with 2 or 4 analog channels. The front and the side I/O enable easy access and connectivity. The optional detachable battery pack gives you flexibility for bench or field use.
Simple touchscreen interface and controls
The 2 Series MSO offers the same award-winning touchscreen user interface and simplified control panel you’ve come to expect on the most advanced Tektronix oscilloscopes.
• Simplified front panel with only the most critical controls
• Colored LED ring lights around the knobs indicate active sources or parameters to adjust
• Colored LED light under buttons indicate status
Comprehensive debug with one instrument
With several integrated options, the 2 Series MSO is equipped for all your debugging needs in just one instrument.
• Built-in 16 MSO channels for testing digital circuits*
• 50 MHz AFG, 4-bit pattern generator* for simulating the circuit under test
• Supports a variety of probes to capture a wide range of signals
*Available with future software releases.
Comprehensive Analysis for Fast Insight
A full suite of analysis tools provides immediate access to instrument configuration or waveform management tasks with a single tap.
• Waveform and screen-based cursors with user-selectable readout location
• Unlimited automated measurements
• Basic and advanced waveform math including arbitrary equation editing
• FFT for spectrum analysis
Optional accessories add versatility
• Two-slot battery pack supports up to eight hours of battery life and can be hot swapped in the field
• Rack mount kit attaches easily to VESA mount and allows access to all instrument ports
• Optional protective case safeguards instrument from drops up to 40 inches and includes kickstand and carrying bag
• Compatible with many off-the-shelf VESA accessories, including a rolling cart, cup holder mount, desk arm mount, and more
Analyze, share, collaborate with oscilloscope software
Capture data outside the lab, classroom, or any location and collaborate easily with colleagues on the next bench or in the next time-zone.
• Built-in VNC server to control instrument from devices such as PC, tablet, or phone
• TekDrive cloud storage facilitates record-keeping and collaboration
• Analyze data on or off the scope with TekScope™ PC analysis software that works just like the scope
• TekScope and TekDrive offered for six months free