- Total Hardness: 0.00 to 4.70 mg/L (ppm)
- Iron LR: 0 to 1.60 mg/L (ppm)
- Total Hardness: 0.01 mg/L
- Iron LR: 0.01 mg/L
- Total Hardness: ±0.11 mg/L ±5% of reading
- Iron LR: ±0.01 mg/L ±8% of reading
Light Source: tungsten lamp
Light Detector: silicon photocell with narrow band interference filter @ 525 nm
Power Supply: 9V battery
Auto-off: after ten minutes of non-use in measurement mode; after one hour of non-use in calibration mode; with last reading reminder
Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
Dimensions: 192 x 104 x 69 mm (7.6 x 4.1 x 2.7")
Weight: 360 g (12.7 oz.)
- Total Hardness: adaptation of the Standard Methods for the Examination of Water and Wastewater, 18th ed.
- Iron LR: adaptation of TPTZ method
Order Information: HI 96741 is supplied with sample cuvettes with caps (2), 9V battery and instruction manual.