Electrode cleaning solution after measuring pH in humus
- 500mL plastic bottle with blue label
- Each bottle is sealed and sealed to ensure quality.
Colorless Solution: The solution does not contain any dyes that can stain or stain the junction or reference cell of the electrode.
- Pour a little washing solution into a clean plastic cup just enough for the electrode, sensor and junction to be completely submerged in the solution.
- Soak the electrode for 30 minutes (if necessary - see details in the meter's instruction manual).
- Stir the electrode gently in the cleaning solution immediately after measuring to dissolve the dirt, do not scrub and scratch the pH sensor bulb with the inner glass and use a paper towel to blot excess water (do not wipe wipe).
- Use a paper towel to gently absorb water around the electrode.
Methods of preservation :
- After use, store the lid at room temperature, away from direct sunlight
- Do not dilute or add any chemicals to the solution.
- Always use a fresh solution with each use.
- ABSOLUTELY do not reverse the used solution into the bottle.
Use for :
- Any probe electrodes
- 품질 보증
- 공인 보증
- 집으로 배달
- 간단하게 거래하기